|Date||10º - 14º fev. 2020|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Processo||Metrology Analytical Measuring, Metrology Shopfloor Measuring, Metrology Laser Scanning, Metrology Functional Gauges, Metrology Roll Testing|
|Class Duration||3 days|
|Number of Participants||3-6|
Gear Inspection and Metrology
General aspects of measuring specific gear parameters. Various measurement techniques and equipment offered by Gleason for the gear metrology function.
▪ Gear measurement theory.
▪ AGMA quality standards.
▪ Terminology of gear measurement.
▪ Gear parameters to be measured.
▪ Types of measurement equipment.
▪ Bevel/cylindrical (parallel axis) measurement.
▪ G-AGE™ flank form and spacing output.
▪ Explanation concept of single flank and vibration testing.
▪ Conventional roll testing.
▪ “E-P-G” test related to TCA.
▪ Precision index spacing checks.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.