|Date||17º - 21º abr. 2023|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Class Duration||4.5 days|
|Number of Participants||3-8|
Face Hob Bevel Gear Development
Techniques for the development of pinion geometries produced with the continuous face hobbing process. Familiarity with the use of HSS blades with coolant or carbide blades with Dry Power Cutting®.
▪ Terminology of cutting spiral and hypoid bevel gears.
▪ Inspection of the rotary bodies.
▪ Theory of cutting with the face hobbing method.
▪ Transferring machine setting sheets.
▪ Description and setup of the TRI-AC® and Pentac® stick blade cutter head systems.
▪ Description and setup of Phoenix® cutting machine.
▪ Cutting of ring gears and pinions.
▪ Discussion of tooth contact development using proportional changes.
▪ Description of the testing techniques for face hobbing method.
▪ Testing of gear parts and development of desired tooth contact patterns.
▪ Lapping process discussion of face hobbed bevel gearsets.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation. The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.