|Date||Oct 14 - 18, 2019|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Process||Bevel Lapping, Bevel Roll Testing|
|Class Duration||4.5 days|
|Number of Participants||3-6|
Bevel Gear Lapping and Testing
A complete understanding of the maintenance of major components of the Gleason machines. Familiarity with troubleshooting techniques, component removal and reassembly of machine components.
▪ Gear tooth nomenclature.
▪ Procedure for making “E-P-G” checks.
▪ Description of various types of Gleason test machines.
▪ Testing using “E&P” moves.
▪ Setup and operation of Gleason hypoid testers.
▪ Setup and demo of lapping gear sets.
▪ Machine movements in the development of the tooth surface.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.