|Process||Hobbing, Power Skiving, Shaping, Threaded Wheel Grinding, Profile Grinding, Chamfering & Deburring|
|Class Duration||2 hours plus Q&A session|
|Number of Participants||1-8|
Identifying and Ordering of Spare Parts, Maintenance Programs
The online training explains maintenance procedures and how to identify and order spare parts.
▪ Description of regular maintenance work to be performed.
▪ Procedure for identifying and ordering spare parts.
▪ Short overview of fluid plans and overview drawings.
▪ Notes on proper safety procedures during maintenance work.
▪ Maintenance service program offerings by Gleason-Pfauter.
PC/MAC or mobile device with internet connection (ideally 50 Mbps+). We recommend the use of the following browsers, latest version: Windows Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, enabled to receive incoming video/audio streams. Bidirectional streaming is optional and requires a webcam on your end. For groups participating in one room, we recommend connection to multiple computers or mirroring to a larger screen.
Access to the Online Training
After successful registration you will receive access data for the chosen training class. Contact the Gleason-Pfauter Training Department for your individual online training date.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.