|Class Duration||2.5 hours per session / Total 5 hours|
|Number of Participants||1-4 / Online 50|
|トレーニング場所||オンライン, ドイツ ミュンヘン|
Refresher Class HMI Gear Honing (ZH-Generation)
An understanding of program correction and maintenance of existing programs as well as creating new part programs. For all Gleason ZH125 and ZH250 Gear Honing Machines with Siemens 840D control. This training is dedicated to customers who own a ZH Machine.
▪ Honing technology basics and dressing strategies for gear honing.
▪ Basic structure of the machine control (HurthMMC).
▪ Program structure of Gleason operating interface (data input).
▪ Optimization of cycle time.
▪ Programming (sample workpiece).
▪ Data management.
▪ ZH Machine Series modernization potentials.
▪ Questions and answers.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
Please use the shopping cart to select the location, language and date. The selection in our shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation with your preferred date (unconfirmed). The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details.
This class is also available online. Online classes are conducted in sessions with max. 2.5 hours per session, per day, including breaks. Sessions can be chosen as required, either on consecutive days or based on a reoccurring weekly schedule. We use “Zoom“ as video conferencing and presentation platform.