|2019年11月04日 - 2019年11月06日
米国ニューヨーク州ロチェスター The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Number of Participants
Heat Treat and Quenching
Introduction to the heat treatment and quenching of steel alloys. A demonstration of the industrial quenching operation at The Gleason Works heat treating facilities.
▪ Alloying elements and their use and influence on the properties of different alloy systems in various applications.
▪ Phase diagrams and the iron-carbon system.
▪ Transformation diagrams and the various phase transformations that can occur in steel alloys during heat treatment, including the austenite to martensite phase transformation.
▪ Annealing and normalizing.
▪ Austenitizing, quenching, and tempering methods (including cold treating).
▪ Quenching theory and practice.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.