|テクノロジー||歯車加工機, 工具, 治具|
|Number of Participants||50|
|トレーニング場所||オンライン, ドイツ ミュンヘン|
Live Online Seminar:
Tools & Workholding for Cylindrical Gears
Gleason Seminars have been offered to the gear manufacturing industry for many years, with more than 2,500 participants up to date. The Seminar “Tools & Workholding for Cylindrical Gears” provides in-depth knowhow about cutting and hard finishing tools as well as workholding for cylindrical gears. In addition, participants learn about new technologies and tooling trends including latest smart tooling solutions. This seminar is primarily intended for gear manufacturing specialists in operations, work preparation and planning departments, who have basic knowledge and experience in gear manufacturing. The Gleason Tooling Seminar provides theoretical and practical input for efficient manufacturing strategies and processes. We look forward to meeting participants online and spending two valuable days.
1-day-classes are now split into 2 days with 4 sessions to support time management with participants’ regular day jobs. With each session participants will learn more about different aspects of “Tools & Workholding for Cylindrical Gears”. This Seminar is intended for “anyone” interested in learning more about the world of gears and the appropriate tools and workholding. This class is regularly attended by personnel involved in all aspects of gear manufacturing, including planning, purchasing, engineering, and manufacturing. Gleason experts from operations and global product managers guide participants through this online seminar and are available for live Q&A sessions.
• Flexible participation from the workplace or home office.
• Optimized time management - each session 2 hours with one hour break
• Live Seminar: real trainers talk to you.
• No travel time and travel cost.
• Direct communication via audio and video with your trainer
• Digital training documentation.
• Certificate if all sessions of the seminar are completed.
Seminar schedule and topics
September 28, 2021
Session 1 10:00 - 12:00 am (CET)
• Current Trends and Developments in Soft and Hard Machining of Gears
• Tools for Soft Manufacturing of Gears
• Live Q&A
Session 2 01:00 - 03:00 pm (CET)
• Carbide Tools – Potentials to Boost Productivity
• Hard Finishing Processes in Comparison
• Designing Honing and Grinding Tools
• Live Q&A
September 29, 2021
Session 3 10:00 - 12:00 am (CET)
• Economical Chamfering : Opportunities and Limits
• Workholding for State-of-the-Art Production Environments
• Live Q&A
Session 4 01:00 - 03:00 pm (CET)
• Challenges in Gear Finishing Applications
• Gear Manufacturing in a Connected World (4.0 Solutions)
• Live Q&A
• Virtual Plant Tour and closing
The seminar is held in English language and accommodates to European work hours. In the registration process you can choose participation in specific sessions or the complete seminar. Registration closes on September 26, 2021. Before the start of the seminar participants will receive an invitation link to join the live stream seminar. Gleason live seminars are provided through Zoom.
If you live in North America we recommend the Online “Gear School Seminar” provided by Gleason Cutting Tools out of Rockford, IL: Virtual Gear School