|日付||2022年12月06日 - 2022年12月08日|
米国ニューヨーク州ロチェスター The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Class Duration||3 days|
|Number of Participants||3-8|
Electrical Maintenance - Hobbing
A complete understanding of the control system used on Gleason machines. Familiarity with both the machine and auxiliary electronic hardware, including use of the software for various units. The theory of the system as well as practical hands-on troubleshooting techniques.
▪ Overview of control components.
▪ Servo loop theory.
▪ Machine electrical/electronic components.
▪ CNC programs.
▪ Schematic and wiring diagrams.
▪ Adjustments to electrical/electronic systems.
▪ Troubleshooting machine electrical/electronic systems.
At Gleason or at customer’s facility.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation. The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.