|日期||2023.4.17. - 2023.4.20.|
美国伊利诺伊州爱公园 Gleason Cutting Tools Corporation
1351 Windsor Rd.
Loves Park, IL 61111, USA
|Class Duration||3 days|
|Number of Participants||25|
Gleason’s Gear School (On site)
The well-known Gear School offered by Gleason Cutting Tools in Rockford, IL for more than 70 years, is now also back on site. Join experienced experts to learn about cylindrical gear theory and math, the required tooling, manufacture and inspection of gears.
The Gear School is intended for “anyone” interested in learning more about the world of gears. The course is regularly attended by people in all aspects of the gear manufacturing processes; including purchasing, sales, engineering, and manufacturing.
This Training Provides
- A comprehensive 3-day program blending shoptime and classroom study.
- A coordinated series of lectures is presented by engineering, production, inspection and sales staff.
- An ideal course for those seeking to understand the fundamentals of involute gear geometry, nomenclature, manufacturing and inspection.
- Training groups are kept small so that individual concerns may be fully addressed.
Students are welcome to bring sample gear prints and inspection charts for discussion and interpretation.
- Shop tours and demonstrations to visually enhance classroom discussions.
- Cutting Tool Materials and Coatings
- Gear Cutting
- Gear Inspection
- Tours and Problem Solving
- Soft and Hard Gear Finishing
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The fee of $895 per person (group rates available), includes a copy of all materials presented, one group dinner and all lunches. Hotel reservations can be made through Gleason Cutting Tools.