|日期||2023.10.30. - 2023.10.31.|
罗切斯特，纽约，美国 The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Class Duration||3 days|
|Number of Participants||3-8|
Gear Inspection and Metrology
General aspects of measuring specific gear parameters. Various measurement techniques and equipment offered by Gleason for the gear metrology function.
▪ Gear measurement theory.
▪ AGMA quality standards.
▪ Terminology of gear measurement.
▪ Gear parameters to be measured.
▪ Types of measurement equipment.
▪ Bevel/cylindrical measurement.
▪ G-AGE® flank form and spacing output.
▪ Explanation concept of single flank and structure borne noise testing.
▪ Conventional roll testing.
▪ “E-P-G” test related to TCA.
▪ Precision index spacing checks.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation. The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.