|日期||2023.10.30. - 2023.11.03.|
罗切斯特，纽约，美国 The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Class Duration||4.5 days|
|Number of Participants||3-8|
Fundamentals of Bevel Gear Design
Basic understanding of the design elements of spiral bevel and hypoid gears. Gear theory, terminology, gear sizing, tooth design parameters and cutting methods. Exercises are taught utilizing Gleason GEMS® Design software. Trainees may bring a specific design problem for an existing or future application. Data for any specific problem should include speed, torque loads, size restrictions, deflections etc.
- Gear nomenclature.
- Theory of generation.
- Cutting processes and tools.
- Explanation of dimension sheets.
- Approximating gear size.
- Calculation of stresses and gear life.
- Gear blank dimensions and tolerances.
- Lubrication and assembly.
- Types of failures.
- Calculation of dimension sheet using Gleason computer programs.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation. The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.