|日期||2022.10.17. - 2022.10.21.|
罗切斯特，纽约，美国 The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Class Duration||4.5 days|
|Number of Participants||3-6|
Bevel Gear Lapping and Testing
Theoretical instruction and practical experience in testing and lapping of Gleason hypoid gear sets. An understanding of the effects of heat treatment changes, lapping compound differences and other modifications in lapping techniques. Practical experience in the setup and operation of Gleason 600HTL Turbo Lapper®. An understanding of face milling or face hobbing lapping methods.
- Gear tooth nomenclature.
- Procedure for making “E-P-G” checks.
- Description of various types of Gleason test machines.
- Testing using “E&P” moves.
- Setup and demo of lapping gear sets.
- Machine movements in the development of the tooth surface.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation. The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.