|Class Duration||4.5 days|
|Number of Participants||3-6|
Bevel Gear Lapping and Testing
Theoretical instruction and practical experience in testing and lapping of Gleason hypoid gear sets. An understanding of the effects of heat treatment changes, lapping compound differences and other modifications in lapping techniques. Practical experience in the setup and operation of Gleason 600HTL Turbo Lapper®. An understanding of face milling or face hobbing lapping methods.
- Gear tooth nomenclature.
- Procedure for making “E-P-G” checks.
- Description of various types of Gleason test machines.
- Testing using “E&P” moves.
- Setup and demo of lapping gear sets.
- Machine movements in the development of the tooth surface.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
Please use the shopping cart to select the location, language and date. The selection in our shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation with your preferred date (unconfirmed). The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details.