|Class Duration||2 days|
|Number of Participants||3-8 / Online 50|
|Training Location||在线培训, 慕尼黑，德国|
Chamfering and Deburring
An understanding of the basics of the deburring technology and adjusting the tools.
▪ The technology of deburring.
▪ Construction forms of tools and possibilities to employ.
▪ Resharpen tools according to specs.
▪ Assembly and adjusting the tools in practice.
▪ Practical tool testing.
▪ Influencing parameters and causes of faults.
▪ Handling of the adjusting device.
▪ Testing and evaluating chamfer size.
Available for the following Gleason Machines
▪ ZEA Family
This class is also available online. Online classes are conducted in sessions with max. 2.5 hours per session, per day, including breaks. Sessions can be chosen as required, either on consecutive days or based on a reoccurring weekly schedule. We use “Zoom“ as video conferencing and presentation platform.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
Please use the shopping cart to select the location, language and date. The selection in our shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation with your preferred date (unconfirmed). The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options - at this time, we require the machine’s serial number. Please note that not all machine types and models can be made available at the requested location and in your specific language.