|Data||18 - 22, Novembre 2019|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Processo||Bevel Lapping, Bevel Roll Testing|
|Durata del corso||4.5 days|
|Numero dei partecipanti||3-6|
Bevel Gear Lapping and Testing
Theoretical instruction and practical experience in testing and lapping of Gleason hypoid gear sets.
An understanding of the effects of heat treatment changes, lapping compound differences and other modifications in lapping techniques.
Practical experience in the setup and operation of Gleason 600HTL Turbo-Lapper.
An understanding of face milling or face hobbing lapping methods.
▪ Gear tooth nomenclature.
▪ Procedure for making “E-P-G” checks.
▪ Description of various types of Gleason test machines.
▪ Testing using “E&P” moves.
▪ Setup and operation of Gleason hypoid testers.
▪ Setup and demo of lapping gear sets.
▪ Machine movements in the development of the tooth surface.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.