|Data||04 - 08, Novembre 2019|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Processo||Gear Process Theory|
|Durata del corso||4.5 days|
|Numero dei partecipanti||3-12|
Applied Bevel Gear Engineering
A continuation of subjects covered in the Fundamentals of Bevel Gear Design.
An in-depth series of lectures, discussions and hands-on workshops including Gleason CAGETM, G-AGETM and GEMS® bevel gear design and manufacturing software.
A working knowledge of the theory of tooth contact pattern development and the use of Gleason computer programs for Tooth Contact Analysis (TCA), undercut check, and summary of machine settings.
Product application testing, the computer program for tooth contact analysis under load (LTCA) and methods of hard finishing of bevel and hypoid gears.
▪ Introduction to Gleason cutting machines.
▪ Tooth development techniques
▪ Introduction to TCA.
▪ Explanation of computer program input.
▪ Workshop to calculate TCA and machine summary.
▪ Explanation of summary of machine setup print out.
▪ Tooth contact analysis under load (LCTA).
▪ The Gleason Completing System (design, TCA, development).
▪ Tooth contact, deflection and fatigue testing.
▪ Methods of hard finishing bevel and hypoid gears.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.