|Processo||Taglio a smusso|
|Durata del corso||4.5 days|
|Numero dei partecipanti||3-6|
|Luogo del Corso||Rochester, NY, USA|
Face Milling Development Tilt/Modified Roll
Instruction in the theory and practical application of techniques for the tooth contact development of FORMATE™ bevel and hypoid bevel gearsets. Instruction on pinion finishing with the fixed setting method. Explanation of spiral bevel development. Demonstrations of blank checking and first and second order development changes. An understanding and observation of tooth geometry relating to Tooth Contact Analysis (TCA) computer output. Practical experience on the setup and operation of Gleason generators and testers.
- Description of motions of Gleason gear generators.
- Setup of Gleason generators.
- Gear test machine movements “E-P-G”.
- Pressure angle, spiral angle, bias, cutter diameter pattern.
- Practical workshop to develop tooth contact pattern.
- Procedures in Gleason generators.
- Practical workshop and demonstration of tilt and modified roll.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
Please use the shopping cart to select the location, language and date. The selection in our shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation with your preferred date (unconfirmed). The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details.