|日期||2019.12.02. - 2019.12.06.|
罗切斯特，纽约，美国 The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Class Duration||4.5 days|
|Number of Participants||3-6|
Bevel Gear Face Milling/Completing
(On Phoenix Machines)
The theory and practical application for cutting gears and pinions by the Gleason DUPLEX Helical completing method.
Practical experience in the setup and operation of appropriate Gleason machines.
Techniques used for completing gears and pinions and the use of a Gleason hypoid tester.
Practical instruction in the use of the Gleason RSR® Cutter System can be arranged as a separate activity.
▪ Blank checking.
▪ Description of motions of Gleason gear generating machines.
▪ Inspection of the gear member.
▪ Setup of a Gleason generator for the pinion member.
▪ Discussion of roll test procedures.
▪ Testing the cut parts.
▪ Development procedures for completing (spiral angle, pressure angle, bias, length, profile).
A certificate is issued with successful completion.