The Next Generation in Gear Engineering and Manufacturing
GEMS® is the next-generation design and manufacturing system for bevel gears and certain types of cylindrical gears. It’s a powerful new software platform that provides highly desirable gear design and analysis capabilities and seamlessly connects with all your existing Gleason design software.
GEMS easily connects to and transfers data with, CAGETM, UNICALTM, and common design software.
Powerful New Features
▪ Interface with GEMS through touchscreen or conventional mouse/keyboard.
▪ 3D gear and pinion graphics with animation.
▪ Combined ease-off and TCA for pinion and gear.
▪ Interactive tooth surface and ease-off correction and optimization.
▪ Real blank geometry for both pinion and gear.
▪ 2D tooth profiles along the face width.
▪ 2D/3D loaded TCA, including interactive root bending stress and contact stress output with S-N Curves.
▪ Interactive tool design with graphical slot and blade output.
Open System Architecture
GEMS is open for new partners and third parties, connecting all required elements of a complete system with added value.
Direct Interface to KISSsoft Design Software
GEMS communicates directly with common design suites like KISSsoft Gear Design Software. Gear geometries can be exported from GEMS to KISSsoft and vice versa, matching GEMS-definitions and exporting corresponding misalignment information or the corrected gear geometry with loaded case results.
Contact us for your free GEMS demonstration.