5º mar. 2014
Gleason Corporation will once again host its Gear Solutions Forum April 1-3, 2014 in Ludwigsburg, Germany.
Over three days visitors will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in:
- Smart Factories – Challenges and Potential (April 1)
- Developments in Power Skiving (April 1)
- Grinding of Small and Large Gears – Challenges and Solutions (April 2)
- Current Developments in Bevel Gear Grinding (April 2)
- Transmission Development for Future Vehicles (April 3)
- Measurement of Automotive Gears & Small Module Applications (April 3)
- And much more...
In addition to lectures and presentations from Gleason and non-Gleason experts you will have the opportunity to discuss, in a personalized and relaxed environment the latest gear manufacturing technologies and how they can help your business succeed.
Take advantage of our interactive display area featuring more than 15 of our latest machines, our most recent software technology alongside innovative tooling and workholding concepts. Get a close up view of live product demonstrations throughout each day and gain insightful advice directly from our engineering, design and service specialists.
Some highlights of particular interest include:
- A demonstration of Power Skiving on the 100PS, 300PS and 600PS
- Genesis® Gear Hobbing and Threaded Wheel Grinding
- Genesis® 210HiC Gear Hobbing with integrated chamfering and deburring
- Large diameter gear production on the Titan 1200G with fully automated tool changer
- P 600 ES Gear Shaping
- 300GMS, 650GMS and 3000GMS Analytical Gear Inspection Systems
A complete program is available upon request. You can also register online.