C-SV30 - Electrical Maintenance, Cylindrical Shaving
Length of Course:1 day (7 hours)
Type: Gear shaving ZS, ZSE, SV and SVC Genesis
Control: Siemens 840D
The training "SR30” is aimed at the personnel responsible for the electrical maintenance of the machine with controller Siemens 840D. The participants in this training class are trained in the fundamentals of proper commissioning, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting for the electrical equipment of the of the ZS, ZSE, SV and SVC Genesis series.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- Proper use of the safety requirements for Gleason-Hurth machines
- Basic structure of the machine
- Locating the cause of malfunctions
(by interpreting indications and error messages, tracing signals on the basis of circuit diagrams, using software tools)
- Operating the machine to the extent necessary for service
- The design of the electrical part and function of the components
- Backup the harddrive and restore
- Structure of the program (Gleason-HURTH)
- Questions and answers
This course is intended for the servicing and maintenance personnel. Knowledge in the maintenance of modern Siemens and Fanuc systems is required for this course.