C-GS1 Gear Seminars - Manufacturing of Soft Cylindrical Gears
Length of Course:3 days
Participants will gain a comprehensive overview of the most modern gear cutting techniques for soft processing from individual production to mass production.
Experts in the areas of design, work preparation, manufacture and quality assurance.
Note: Maximum of 36 participants.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- Basics of gear cutting.
- Existence of gear deviations.
- Basics of precision.
- Assessment of the quality of gears.
- Efficient work on modern CNC-gear cutting machines (hobbing, shaping, shaving and deburring).
- Cutting tools for various kinds of manufacturing.
- Economical technology with hobbing.
- Optimization of machine and cutting tool use.
- Dry cutting of gears.
- View to hard gear finishing.
Basic knowledge of gear cutting and knowledge of the various manufacturing techniques for toothed gear processes.