C-SRS20 - Mechinal Maintenance, Cylindrical Shave Cutter Grinding
Length of Course:2 days (7 hours each)
The Mechanical Servicing training is aimed at personnel responsible for the maintenance and repair of Gleason machines. The participants in this training are trained in the fundamentals of proper maintenance and repair work of the SRS series.
The Mechanical Servicing training is aimed at personnel responsible for the maintenance and repair of Gleason SRS machines. Participants are trained in the fundamentals of proper maintenance and repair work of the machine
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- Proper use of the safety requirements for Gleason machine
- Basic structure of the machine
- Mode of operation of the individual components and machine assemblies
- Drawings and spare parts catalog
- Operating the machine to the extent necessary for service
- Deal with simple problems
- Preventive maintenance and servicing work
- Geometric adjustment
- Questions and answers
The course is intended for the servicing and maintenance personnel.
Basic knowledge in maintenance of modern CNC-machines is required for this course.