C-PG20 - Mechanical Maintenance, Cylindrical Profile Grinding
Length of Course:3 days. 4 days with an interpreter. Commencement and completion following consultation.
Participants are familiarized with the structure and function of the mechanical and hydraulical assemblies of a gear cutting machine. They will be able to recognize errors and carry out mechanical and hydraulic maintenance themselves.
Customer-specific training depends on the machine type, machine equipment, the previous knowledge and wishes of the participants.
Repair and maintenance personnel.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- Mechanical structure of the machine and other assemblies.
- Structure of the hydraulic system and lubrication system.
- Functional interactions with the control system.
- Error and fault recognition.
- Troubleshooting on mechanical and auxiliary equipment.
- Preventive maintenance.
Specialized training, basic experience in hydraulics and pneumatics