C-PG10 - Machine Operation, Cylindrical Profile Grinding
Length of Course:3 days; 4 days with an interpreter. Commencement and completion following consultation.
Participants will be able to set-up numerically controlled hobbing machines and process high-quality workpieces.
Customer-specific training depends on the machine type, machine equipment, the possible process and the pre-vious knowledge and wishes of the participants.
Machine operators, machine workers, setter and foremen.
Note: Maximum of 4 participants.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- Correct preparation of the machine for the manufacture of work gears.
- Preventive measures for avoiding errors.
- Inputting data into the Gleason-Pfauter hobbing dialogue program.
- Analysis of processed work gears.
- Measures to improve quality by changing the machine equipment and by means of specific program changes.
- Optimization of technology data and time data.
Course G20 "Profile-Grinding-Technology and Dialogue-program".
Experience in handling numerically controlled machines are desirable.