C-HN40 - Programming, Cylindrical Honing
Length of Course:2 days (7 hours each)
Technology: Spheric -Honing®
Control: Siemens 840D
Intended for the programming personnel of Hurth-Honing
machines. The following issues are tought:
- Program correction and maintenance of honing programs
- Creating new honing programs.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- Technological basics and dressing strategies when honing
- Basics of the technology software
- Data input at ZH
Program structure of GHM-operating interface (Data input)
Programming (sample work piece)
- Visit of the production and testing area with demonstration of machines
Basic knowledge of processing gears and using PC are required.