C-HN10 - Machine Operation, Cylindrical Honing
Length of Course:3 days, 7 hours each
Well trained user are an integral part of a smoothly running production. We like to compare it to racing sports:
The fastest running car is of no use If your driver is not trained properly.
Type: Operator Training No. C-HN10
Technology: Spheric -Honing®
Control: Siemens 840C, 840Dpl, 840Dsl
Number of participants: max. 3
Place of the course:
Other than with mass products each and every Gleason machine is designed for your special individual needs.
It is necessary to perform the course in our plant (Machine).
Additional suitable products would be:
- Training No. C-HN40 (Technology Data and Dialogue Programming)
- GH_SphericHoning # 1399133 / Process calculation software (only for Siemens 840C)
- Original Gleason Operator-Toolbox
Aimed at production personnel who work with finished machine, the Operator training C-HN10 teaches the knowledge and skills required to keep production running.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
This training provides the necessary skills to:
- Proper use of the safety facilities for Gleason machine
- Safety requirements for users and operators (start-up, shut-down, manual traversing, program selection, automatic program execution)
- Operating the machine system:
- Basic structure of the machine
- Machine safety features
- Start-up and shut-down procedures
- Manual traversing
- Assembly of tools and fastening devices
- File management
- Process [Adjust machine for Dressing & Honing procedure]
- Change job, workpiece corrections
- Correct simple problems
The course is intended for machine set up personnel and operators. As well it is a first introduction for the mechanical and electrical maintenance personnel. Basic knowledge in gear finishing and maintenance of modern CNC-machines is required for this course.