C-D20 - Mechanical Maintenance, Cylindrical Deburring
Length of Course:2 days, 7 hours each (Gleason Plant) -- 1 days, 7 hours (Customer’s plant)
A fundamental understanding of Gleason machines is an essential prerequisite
for successful, systematic troubleshooting.
Type: Maintenance Training No. C-D20
Control: Siemens S7-300
Number of participants: max. 4
Place of the course:
As we need the mechanic units in their various mounting conditions it is necessary to perform the course in our plant in Munich, Germany. At customer’s plant we offer the Short Version (1 day)
Additional suitable products would be:
- Preventive Maintenance Service
- Original Gleason Geometry-Set
The Mechanical Servicing training is aimed at the personnel responsible for the maintenance and repair of Gleason machines. The participants in this training are trained in the fundamentals of proper maintenance and repair work of the Gleason-HURTH - ZEA series.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- Proper use of the safety facilities for Gleason machine
- Basic structure of the machine
- Mode of operation of the individual components and machine assemblies
[Tool and Workpiece locations]
- Hydraulical and pneumatical functions
- Drawings and spare parts catalog
- Operating the machine to the extent necessary for service
- Deal with simple faults
- Preventive maintenance and servicing work
- Questions and answers
The course is intended for servicing and maintenance personnel.
Basic knowledge in maintenance of modern CNC-machines is required for this course.