C-SP20- Mechanical Maintenance, Cylindrical Shaping
Length of Course:3 days; 4 days with an interpreter. Commencement and completion following consultation.
Participants are familiarized with the structure and function of the mechanical and hydraulical assemblies of a gear cutting machine. They will be able to recognise errors and carry out mechanical and hydraulic maintenance themselves.
Customer-specific training depends on the machine type, machine equipment, the previous knowledge and wishes of the participants.
Repair and maintenance personnel.
Note: Maximum of 4 participants.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- Operating the machine.
- Mechanical structure of the machine and other assemblies.
- Structure of the hydraulic system and lubrication system.
- Functional interactions with the control system.
- Error and fault recognition.
- Production: processing 1st work gear, dimensional corrections, processing subsequent work gears, circuit influences.
- Trouble-shooting on mechanical and auxiliary equipment.
- Preventive maintenance.
Specialized training, basic experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.