C-PG40 - Dialogue Programming, Cylindrical Profile Grinding
Length of Course:3 days; 4 days with an interpreter. 4 - 5 days in the case of comprehensive dialogue programs with several processes, options, special circuits and peripheries. Commencement and completion following consultation.
Participants will be able to enter profile-grinding-wheel, work-gear and technology data in the Gleason-Pfauter profile-grinding dialogue program, set up machine programs and process work gears on their own.
The training is independent of the machine type and the machine equipment. Of course we take into consideration special features of the machine, the previous knowledge and wishes of the participants.
Machine operators, Toolsetters, Foremen, work preparation.
Note: Maximum of 4 participants.
Tentative Outline of Class Topics:
- The Profile Grinding machine with its components.
- Abrasives and their application.
- Different kinds of workpieces and fixtures.
- Stock division and diagram evaluation.
- Dressing technologies.
- Recording touch position.
- Grinding, kinematic and specific cutting rate limit (Qw1).
- Inspection and diagram evaluation.
- Function and use of grinding software.
- Setting of table relief pressure.
- Practicing at simulator or grinding machine with examples of the participants.