The Single Angle Compensation Collet provides both accurate centering and clamping capabilities. Design variations include both O.D. and I.D. applications that can be customized to maximize stiffness and rigidity by integrating additional face clamping or upper centering equipment.
- Air blank seating available.
- Compensating collet that clamps on one key bearing on the shaft
- Solid centering in the chuck nose is necessary most of the time
- Accuracy and repeatability of 0.005 mm( 0.0002”) T.I.R.
- Contraction of up to 0.45 mm (0.018”) for a long wear life
- Shank tolerance of 0.127 mm (0.005”) or less is allowed
- Part pull back to insure positive seating of the part against the seating surface
- Compatible with auto loader
- Air blank seating available