Pitch Line Arbor
The Pitch Line Arbor locates a gear or a pinion on its pitch diameter of the part for hard turning, grinding, and inspection.
- Accuracy of 0.013 mm (0.0005”) standard and higher accuracy of 0.005 mm (0.0002”) available.
- Precision ground bushings which can be replaced if the pitch plate becomes worn or damaged.
- Carbide or tool steel pitch balls available with or without special coatings for wear resistance
- Quick Change both mechanical or hydraulic
- Mechanically activated jaws to hold the part
- Multiple parts on one pitch plate depending on the gears