The X-Pandisk is the arbor of choice for ID clamping and centering of Medium to Large size bevel gears for any process. It is also possible to process very large bevel gears due to its extreme torque holding capacity.
- Accuracy and repeatability of 0.005mm (0.0002“) T.I.R.
- Expansion in excess of 0.38mm (0.015")
- Capable of handling any gear manufacturing process due to the extremely high torque holding ability of the arbor
- Internal collet safety to protect the collet from damage
- Typically for gears with a bore size range of 178mm (7“) to 610 mm (24") smaller and greater sizes are possible.
- Part pull back to seat the gear against the backing surface
- Compatible with auto loader
- Ease of maintenance since the spring can be removed from the front of the arbor even while it is mounted in a machine
- Quick Change depending on the size of the arbor.
- Air Blank Seating
- Drive key for additional torque holding capacity for cutting only and drive pin for additional holding capacity.