Variable spline indicator gages enable manufacturers to control the fit between mating splines. Numerical values can be obtained for effective and actual tooth thickness or space width. These gages are available in a large variety of body styles and are highly accurate and repeatable. A digital indicator is available with serial port that allows the user to download data to a variety of statistical process control packages.
- Determines Effective size of component part
- Fulfills function of a “go” and “no go” gage
- Can be made in male/female versions
- Can be portable or a bench mounted fixture
- Calibrated to a set master plug or ring