- The new Phoenix range achieves an increase in productivity of up to 35% at maximum quality.
- Bevel gears are chamfered and deburred simultaneously with gear cutting.
- Productivity. Substantial increase in productivity is effected by integrated part loading system which allow gears and pinions in as little as 8 seconds.
- Chamfering and Deburring. This process is carried out on the optional loading station. Heel and toe can be chamfered and deburred – all during primary production time.
- Quick change tooling. Particular attention has been paid to changeover time which has been minimized using quick-change equipment for both cutter bodies and workholding equipment.
- Machine features. The extremely rigid monolithic column design retains the same. Advanced polymer composite material provides significant benefits in terms of thermal stability and damping.
- Software. The Phoenix® 280CX has an innovative new user interface suitable for both Fanuc and Siemens control systems.
- Integrated measurement. Tooth flank form and pitch are measured in the machine. Our customers expect a preliminary test to be performed on the first part before the machine is released for production. The next step towards fully-automatic closed-loop production