Pinza di Bloccaggio ad Espansione ad Angolo Singolo
The Single Angle Expanding Arbor was developed to locate a gear or pinion by expanding in one bore and pulling the part back against a seating surface to locate the part.
- Accuracy and repeatability of (0.005mm) 0.0002” T.I.R.
- Expansion of up to 0.45 mm (0.018” ) for a long wear life
- Bore tolerance of 0.127 mm (0.005”) or less is allowed
- Torque holding capacity able to handle any gear process
- Internal collet safety to protect the collet from damage if the arbor is activated without a part in place
- Part pull back to insure positive seating of the part against the seating surface
- Compatible with auto loader
- For gears and pinions with a bore size range of 1.500" and larger
- Quick change
- Air blank seating (with properly equipped machine)