We offer a complete line of cutters for everything from making hand tools or saw blades to producing precision threads. Our milling cutters can be made of any high-speed steel or carbide, from standard convex and concave radius designs to the most complex helical impeller rotor form imaginable
- Ground and unground forms
- Straight helical or angular flutes
- Radial, positive or negative rake tooth faces
- Gang sections butted together or interlocked
- Staggered or intermittent cutting teeth
- Radial, axial and undercut clearances
The cam-relieved teeth common to milling cutters can be sharpened back through their full life without changing tooth form. Since cutter teeth are form-relieved, only their faces need to be sharpened. Cutter accuracy is maintained as long as the tool is resharpened accurately.