C-SV20 - Mechanical Maintenance, Cylindrical Shaving
Length of Course2 days (7 hours each)
Type: Gear shaving ZS(E), ZSE, SV Genesis
Control: Siemens 840D
The Mechanical Maintenance Training is designed for personnel responsible for the maintenance and repair of Gleason-Hurth machines. The participants in this training are trained in the fundamentals of proper maintenance and repair work of the ZS(E) and SV(C) series.
Machines related to this course:
- Genesis® 130 SV(iC) Gear Shaving Machine
- ZS(E) 150 (T) Gear Shaving Machine
- ZS(E) 300 Gear Shaving Machine
- ZS(E) 600 Gear Shaving Machine
- Proper use of the safety requirements for Gleason-Hurth machines
- Basic structure of the machine
- Mode of operation of the individual components
Work piece clamping fixture
Deburring unit (optional)
- Drawings and spare parts catalog
- Operating the machine to the extent necessary for service
- Deal with simple faults
- Preventive maintenance and servicing work
- Geometric adjustment (theoretical)
- Questions and answers
The course is intended for service and maintenance personnel.
Basic knowledge in maintenance of modern CNC-machines is required for this course.