C-HN20 - Mechanical Maintenance, Cylindrical Honing
Length of Course2 days (7 hours each)
Type: ZH - Gear honing
Control: Siemens 840D
The Mechanical Servicing training is aimed at personnel responsible for the maintenance and repair of Gleason-Hurth machines. The participants in this training are trained in the fundamentals of proper maintenance and repair work of the ZH series.
Machines related to this course:
- 150SPH\150SPH-L Spheric® Power Gear Honing Machine
- ZH 250 Gear Honing Machine
- Proper use of the safety requirements for Gleason-Hurth machine
- Basic structure of the machine
- Mode of operation of the individual components and machine assemblies
Work piece clamping fixture
- Drawings and spare parts catalog
- Operating the machine to the extent necessary for service
- Deal with simple problems
- Preventive maintenance and servicing work
- Geometric adjustment
- Questions and answers
The course is intended for the servicing and maintenance personnel.
Basic knowledge in maintenance of modern CNC-machines is required for this course.