C-D60 - Tool Resharpening & Adjustments, Cylindrical Deburring
Length of Course2 days, 7 hours each
Experts in the field of gearings refer our application training as an important contribution to machining of gears. That is why we look upon our product trainings as are piece of our machine systems.
Type: Tool-Application Training No. C-D60
Technology: Deburring and chamfering
Number of participants: max. 6
Place of the course:
As the workshop requires some time in our tool production, the course has to be performed at our facility in Munich, Germany.
Additional suitable products would be:
- Gleason Special Setup device # 639310
- Training No. C-D10 (Operator Training)
Machines related to this course:
- Genesis® 130SV(iC) Gear Shaving Machine
- ZS(E)150(T) Gear Shaving Machine
- ZS(E) 300 Gear Shaving Machine
- ZS(E) 600 Gear Shaving Machine
- ZEA 4
- Agilus® 180TH
- Genesis® 210HiC
Aimed at production personnel (Operator, Jobsetter, Tooling Engineer) who work with finished machine.
- The technology of deburring
- Machine developments regarding deburring
- Construction forms of tools and possibilities to employ
- Resharpen tools according drawing
- Assembly and adjusting the tools in practice
- Practical tool testing
- Influencing parameters and causes of faults
- Handling of the Gleason Special Setup device (not included in Training Price)
- Testing and evaluating chamfer size
Finish Operator Training. We assume basic knowledge in processing gears.