C-GS1 Gear Seminars - Manufacturing of Soft Cylindrical Gears
Length of Course3 days
Participants will gain a comprehensive overview of the most modern gear cutting techniques for soft processing from individual production to mass production.
Machines related to this course:
Experts in the areas of design, work preparation, manufacture and quality assurance.
Note: Maximum of 36 participants.
- Basics of gear cutting.
- Existence of gear deviations.
- Basics of precision.
- Assessment of the quality of gears.
- Efficient work on modern CNC-gear cutting machines (hobbing, shaping, shaving and deburring).
- Cutting tools for various kinds of manufacturing.
- Economical technology with hobbing.
- Optimization of machine and cutting tool use.
- Dry cutting of gears.
- View to hard gear finishing.
Basic knowledge of gear cutting and knowledge of the various manufacturing techniques for toothed gear processes.