C-TWG40 - Technology and Dialogue Program
Length of Course2 days (7 hours each)
The training is intended for programming personnel of Gleason machines. Training consists program correction and maintenance of grinding programs as well as creating new Gleason programs
Machines related to this course:
- Genesis® 160TWG
The course is intended for programming personnel.
- Proper use of the safety requirements for Gleason machines
- Basic structure of the machine
- Locating the cause of malfunctions (by interpreting indications and error messages, tracing signals on the basis of circuit diagrams, using software tools
- Operating the machine to the extent necessary for service
- The design of the electrical part and function of the components
- Backup the hard drive and restore (GHOST)
- Structure of the program (Gleason HMI)
- Questions and answers
Basic knowledge of processing gears and using a PC is required.