H20 Maintenance Mechanics
Length of Course2 days
The Mechanical Servicing training is aimed at personnel responsible for the maintenance and repair of Gleason-Hurth machines. The participants in this training are trained in the fundamentals of proper maintenance and repair work of the ZH series.
Machines related to this course:
The course is intended for the servicing and maintenance personnel.
- Proper use of the safety requirements for Gleason-Hurth machine
- Basic structure of the machine
- Mode of operation of the individual components and machine assemblies
- Honing head
- Tailstock (optional)
- Work piece clamping fixture
- Drawings and spare parts catalog
- Operating the machine to the extent necessary for service
- Deal with simple problems
- Preventive maintenance and servicing work
- Geometric adjustment
- Questions and answers
Basic knowledge in maintenance of modern CNC-machines is required for this course.